Cousin Meetup !

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Met up with my cousins recently and headed to Chock Full Of Beans for our Brunch! We were planning to eat at Strictly Pancakes and head over for a movie but of course that didn't happen cox there wasn't any nice movies (or should I say there isn't any movies that interest me)

Had a really good catch up session over the meal and we spend our time talking about our childhood. It's damn funny I swear, I realize I was really creative since young and I'm always the one that 'zou gui tao'  (做鬼头) leading all of them to do the bad things HAHAHA.

Our super duper cute ice latte !


3D kitty on my iced hazelnut latte ($6.50)

Keroppi in a cup!


With my cousins during the first outing!

Met up again on New Year Eve and we had a picnic at Marina Barrage. Was late for damn long and Jiayi waited for us for almost 30 mins cox I woke up at 12+ and I haven't prepare the food :x


Nuggets, hot dogs, sandwiches and grapes for our picnic :D

I made the sandwiches and they are super yummy ok! Got egg mayo + Ham & cheese!

See the fillings, melting cheese with honey ham, chao hao chi !

We bought a kite also but it died on us before we even started flying it -_____- 
What to expect, $5 only lolol.

See the kite so princessy one! But 好看不好用 can.

Trying very hard to fly the kite ~

Actually before the kite spoil the string thing already spoilt wtf and my sister was trying to fix it. She damn li hai one, anything spoil find her fix can already. If she can't fix meaning the thing really spoil le lah. 

Trying very hard to fix it...


The double Js!

With my camwhoring buddy, Jasmine!

You can see most of my camwhoring photos are with her cox she's the only one that like to camwhore like me lolol. My sister and Jiayi totally not into camwhoring one, especially my sister, forever avoiding my camera -_____-




So that's all for this post! See you guys soon & HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D

Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne