Cafe hopping : Hoshino Coffee 星乃珈琲店 オフィシャルサイト

Sunday, May 11, 2014

OMG HI GUYS ! - waves - 
I didn't blog for a really loooong time cox school started a few weeks ago and I'm already so tired ok omg. And I'm so stressed over my internship cox I don't know what I really want to do... 

 But anyways back on topic ! 

 So I went to Hoshino Coffee (Located at #03-84, Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road) a few weeks back with cousin cox I was craving for souffle pancakes! If you don't know, Hoshino Coffee is a cafe originated from Japan, which was another reason why I was there hahaha.

 

Since I was only there for desserts, I only took menu of the dessert page LOL. Just nice it was the strawberry season over in Japan so they were having this seasonal souffle pancake loaded with strawberries. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES SO MUCH OK.

 

French toast with ice cream ($9.80) 
The toast are super fluffy and with the combination of ice cream it's just perf ok! *____* (Cue Hot n Cold) lolol.

 
Haru Natsu Pancake Souffle Pancakes ($14.50) 

You will need to wait for around 20 minutes before the pancakes is served before they make the pancakes on the spot using their souffle pan or smth so be sure to order something else first! Personally 

I like the pancakes more than the french toast although my friends told me that their french toasts is a must try. Probably because it's strawberry flavored that's why I'm bias LOL. 

 Ambience: 4/5 
Pricing: 3/5 
Location: 4/5 
Food: 3.5/5 

 Overall I think that Hoshino Coffee is a good place for you to go to if you wanna catch up with your friends/have afternoon tea. The location is pretty easy to find too since it's just located in Plaza Sing ! 

See you guys soon in the next post ! (And sorry for the short update >___<) On a side note, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world! :-)
Tqa London said...

Gosh everything looks so delicious! I always wanted to visit cafes in S'pore especially Antoinette but this made it at the top of the list!

Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne