I blog about little things that happen in my life. If you enjoy reading my blog, please click here to follow me! :D
You can read past blogposts here:



Hello!
I'm Fanny and I'm 19 this year.
Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Chinese Media & Communications.
I love food, bunnies and Japan ♡


If you would like to contact me for any enquiries/advertorials/reviews, please feel free to email me @ fannyloveshow@hotmail.com

You can also find me @ :










Recommended reads:
18th Birthday celebration
黃鴻升《超有感》新加坡签唱会
By the bay photoshoot

Travel Trip:
日本の旅 ♡ JAPAN TRIP (TOKYO)

Sponsored
Movies:
Animals United Preview
Titanic 3D Preview
The Lorax 3D Preview
Judgement Day Preview
Welcome to the Punch Preview

Private Screenings with Mediacorp:
The Journey: A voyage private screening
《烧。卖》//《寻味地图》private screening
Find the Wasabi private screening

Eletronics:
Backbeat GO 2 (PART 1)
Backbeat GO 2 (PART 2)
The Kase

Beauty:
Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion Review
Biore Cleansing oil cotton facial sheets Review
Bio Essence aqua droplet sleeping mask Review
Nivea in Shower Skin Conditioner Review

Others:
Mcdonald's Hello Kitty Launch event
Lotte Koala March chocoball campaign

Recipes
Make pancakes
Make Waffles (CHEAT)
Make rainbow cupcakes (CHEAT)
Make Strawberry cheesecake cupcakes
Make Churros

Labels
Shopping Friends Family Food photography Random stuffs

Follow me @fanfanfannyfan

Title: PARTY HARD. ]
written on Saturday, April 7, 2012 @ 4:32 AM ✈{ 0 comments }

HI YEOM.

Back to do some updates! Yeee, you can see 'BEAST' everywhere LOL & please DO NOT edit my images or anything okay. ALL THE IMAGES ON THIS SKIN IS EDITTED BY ME . -coughs I like the Navigations & the 'Follow me?' button alot! I didn't touch codings for like half a year already & I'd troubles with this skin. I actually stayed up to 4am last night to finish off with the codings & I left the images for today. I have no idea where my patience come from.

So I'm done with this skin & I was like :

   
 LOL.

Stayed home the whole week & I was busy reading fanfictions and some of them are really good ! One of them actually made me feel super afraid cox the description was written THAT well that you will start imagining the whole scenario. & I was reading it in the middle of the night lol. Thank god I didn't get any nightmares !  Helped my sister to baked her muffins for her upcoming F&N practical exam and I have no idea how is she going to pass it. So with my help, the muffins at least turned out edible. I never dare to eat any of her food cox the way she handle it is just too... scary lulz. 

My reaction to her food is always :

 

& when she forced me to eat it :



& everytime I show her that face, she will claimed that it is really good...
So I was like :



So I tried end it...



Upon seeing my expression, she goes:



& MY REACTION TO HER LINE:



--

LOL I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY GIF STORY COX I HAVE NOTHING TO UPDATE.

Here's a picture of the muffins for you hungry people out there:

 

Till next time!

BYE YEOM !




© 2012 - 2014 Modified by Fanny.K